FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
How to properly set up your business for success and peace of mind!
LIVE PRESENTATION: OCTOBER 18TH, 25TH, & NOVEMBER 1ST @ 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM HST
**Course available to All female-identifying Entrepreneurs (not limited to Academy Members)**
Presented by: Layne Lyons Legal
Is this you?
- Does it feel like the cost of consulting a lawyer is totally out of your budget??
- Overwhelmed when you think about all the ways doing business could be exposing you to liability?
- Intimidated by what you “should” have in place to protect yourself…or not even sure where to start?
- Does the idea of even meeting with a lawyer terrify you…or not even sure how to find one that you can trust??
If you said YES to any of these, this is for YOU!
Three-Part Training Series
INTRO TO LEGAL
Say Goodbye to:
- Brand Thieves
- Content Swipers
- Ghosted Payments
- Client Drama
And Hello to:
- 6 Key Areas You Need to Protect in your Business Now.
The Must-Have Contracts Every Online Entrepreneur Needs to Button Up Their Business Foundation And Start Selling Safely.
You Need A Trademark for That! How to Protect Your Business and Your Brand to Skyrocket Growth and Scale to 6-Figures And Beyond!
For less than the average one-hour legal consult...
You’ll get ALL this legal advice & prep along with...
- LIVE Q & A
- A downloadable series workbook
- Private FB Group
- 7-day replay access
- AND a FREE ticket to the Annual LAM “Let’s Get Visible” 2-day Women’s Conference (an $887 additional value) in November.
CEO, LAYNE LYONS LEGAL
Layne Lyons, JD is a Trademark and Business Lawyer for women-owned solo and small businesses. She uses her Duke Law School education and 28 years of experience and expertise as a lawyer to button up women’s businesses. She uses trademarks to protect her clients’ brands, and written contracts to protect their money, relationships, content, and sanity so they can build and scale with confidence.
Beyond her many qualifications and years of experience, Layne has a very special superpower: she makes legal matters simple, clear, and easy to understand. She’s not “that kind of lawyer.” Layne’s clients rave about how safe, secure, and confident they feel after working with her to handle their legal matters. Layne Lyons is your go-to lawyer for all things legal, helping you protect and grow your business with the peace of mind that comes from knowing everything is set up properly and legally secure.